Welcome to the icommunicate Blog!!

Hey everyone, welcome to the icommunicate Blog. I want to keep everyone up to date with what we are doing at icommunicate. Feel free to comment, ask questions or send us your thoughts.
Visit our Website www.icommunicatetherapy.com, the World's most comprehensive speech therapy resource website.

Johan

Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Welcome to the icommunicate Blog

Hi Everyone.

Welcome to the new icommunicate Blog. I've been wanting to set this up for a while. This Blog supports our website www.icommunicatetherapy.com. Hopefully I can use this Forum to tell you about updates on the website, webinars I paln to do, and new services that we offer. I will also try and post topical data and answer questions. Plese feel free to contribute to the blog or send me stuff to post.

Cheers  Johan

No comments:

Post a Comment